Monday, December 3, 2012

Dr. EFLenses 0.7.0 Released!!

The major improvement of this version is the "My Lenses" and "Wish List" lists. You can save the lenses you already have to "My Lenses" list for faster look-up. You can also place some of the lenses you are considering into the "Wish List" for convenient access.

There are information for the two just-released lenses within this update: Canon EF24-70 F4L IS USM and Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM.

The plan for releasing Dr. EFLen

ses PRO version is on schedule, we expect to have the first release before Armageddon in case something really happens. There are at least two new functions that is never been seen anywhere else.


Please let me know if you have any function suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. Please remove the advertisment new in this version. I'm ready to pay for pro version, but ads are unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always been an AD banner at the bottom start from the very first version. If you didn't see it before but you see it now, might because the internet connection to these AD server is somehow been blocked.
      I won't start to charge people with the PRO version if I don't feel confident with the APP. I'll test it and make it perfect to my standard before I released it. Just give me more time.
      Meanwhile, if you feel that the AD is annoying, you can click the AD once and the AD banner will be gone for the session. (Not the "coming soon" banner that lead you here, the actual ADs provide by Google)

      Delete
  2. I'd rather uninstall the app. Congratulations, you lost a buyer of the pro version before it had even been released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that we can't do business with you.

      Delete